Friday 5 October 2012

An Interview with Daniel Kaine


 KC:          Today, I'm joined by Daniel Kaine, author of Dawn of Darkness and Origin of Darkness...
Daniel:      and Naruto fanfic... you can't forget that bit smileJ
KC:           How could I forget? So Daniel, are you pleased with the second book's reception so far?
Daniel:     There's been a bit of a mixed reaction so far. Mostly positive, though.
 KC:          Good to hear! So, what are you currently working on?
Daniel:      What am I working on? Or what am I supposed to be working on instead of playing video games? XD
 KC:           Well, I figured the games would feature in there somewhere.... Let's be more specific... What are you writing????
Daniel:      Currently I'm working on a crime story that I've had in mind for a couple of years now. 'Slasherazzi' is about a bisexual homicide detective, his journalist boyfriend, and the serial killer they're both working to unmask.
 KC:          Ooooo, are we talking sexy serial killer here?
Daniel:       He's very sexy, but I wouldn't recommend taking him to bed. His idea of a good time involves creating new orifices for you.
 KC:          Yuck! I think I've heard enough!!! Lol. Is it going well?
Daniel:      Well, like all my writing, it's going slow. Having to work a full-time day job doesn't help. And then there's all the other stories I want to write constantly poking my brain for attention. Plus, I need to get my panda monk to level 90 as well!
 KC:          LOL. What else is going on in the world of Daniel Kaine?
Daniel:      I've got GRL coming up. Gonna be fun heading over to the states to meet so many fantastic people that I've talked to online. Not looking forward to the 20hours of travelling time each way though.
 KC:          You HAD to mention GRL, didn't you? Rub it in... not all of us can go this year, y'know!!!  It's going to be worth it, though, isn't it?
Daniel:      Definitely. I'm looking forward to lots of things. Patti and her husband are going to be taking me for a double down from KFC, the burger that has no buns, just meat. Speaking of buns, I'll be getting a nice thick slab of meat in mine at some point during the trip too. wink
 KC:         And as I know EXACTLY where that nice thick slab is coming from... I think we'll skip that part! So, apart from GRL, what's the latest news?
Daniel:      You're not going to give up on this, are you? Okay. I just found out my Mom has a form of lung cancer. I don't know all the details yet, but from what I can figure out, it's bronchial cancer.
 KC:         So, knowing you, you're thinking positively about this, aren't you?
Daniel:      Trying to. I mean, we don't know what stage it's at yet, so it could have been caught early. There might not be anything to worry about. Still, there's always that possibility...
 KC:         And I'm sure there are lots of people out there who will join with me in saying we all hope for the best....Do you have any last message for all the friends and fans out there who are reading this? And Daniel.... keep it clean! (Who am I kidding???)
Daniel:      Live, because you never know when your story's going to end. And to make things more interesting, carry a flogger with you smileJ
 KC:          And on THAT note *shakes head at Daniel*, I think we'll leave it. Thanks, Daniel. It's been great chatting with you.
Daniel:      No problem, it was fun. Now, spank me  *grins*
 KC:          Sigh.....









1 comment:

  1. Just stumbled on this and you know I have to point it out since you're so insistent. It's PattY! Not Patti.

    ReplyDelete