Wednesday 24 August 2016

It's competition time!

What's the prize, I hear you say?
I'm giving away an audiobook! To win a copy of First, narrated by the wonderful Gregory Salinas, all you need to do is leave a comment below.
It can be on any of my books, or maybe a story that you think I need to write...
I'll let this competition run until September 10th, so you have a while.
Good luck!

It's taken Tommy Newsome a while to get his head around being gay.
Growing up in a small town in Georgia hasn't prepared him for the more liberal life of a student at the university in Athens. Add to that the teachings of his parents and his church, and you have one shy young man who feels out of his depth. Working on his daddy's farm hasn't given him any chance of a social life, certainly not one like the clubs of Atlanta have to offer. Not that Tommy feels comfortable when he gets to sample it - Momma's lectures still ring loudly inside his head.
All that changes when he goes to his first gay bar and sets eyes on Mike Scott.
When Mike's not behind the bar at Woofs, he's busy with his life as adult entertainer Scott Masters. Twenty years in the industry and the times, they are a-changing. Mike's not had much luck in the relationship department, but as his mom is fond of telling him, you keep fishing in the same pond, you're gonna reel in the same kind of fish. Maybe it's time for a change.
And then a beautiful young man asks Mike to be his first....

12 comments:

  1. I loved this book when I read it, and I think the audio will be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You KNOW I've yet to read a book by you that I don't love. And I KNOW better than to suggest story ideas to you. Seems to me you've got that part well and truly (and, may I add quite brilliantly) covered. So all I want to say is this: Please, never stop writing and sharing those wonderful men with the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had to redo my comment sorry there was a typo. I just want to say your an amazing author and when I start to read one of your books I don't want to put it down until the very end. Keep them coming!��

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved reading this story. The audio book is on my wish list :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I still need to read this but can never get past that gorgeous cover....the audio is gonna be amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all your books!
    Can't wait to listen to this one! 💜💜💜

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all your books!
    Can't wait to listen to this one! 💜💜💜

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love all your books!
    Can't wait to listen to this one! 💜💜💜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations! You've won! Email me on k.c.wells@btinternet.com and I'll send you your Audible code for a copy of First!

      Delete
  10. I still need to read First but I adore audiobooks. The Collar and Cuffs books are some of my favouriteson audio.

    ReplyDelete